This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Non-NHS Services

The Health Centre can complete:

  • Medical Certificates for the university (no charge)
  • Medical reports for Insurance companies
  • Medical reports for Occupational Health
  • Medical reports for Solicitors
  • Health Profession Council (HPC) forms
  • General Dental Council (GDC) forms
  • Accommodation forms

Completion of Forms or Reports

Please complete all relevant sections on the form (such as personal details) and bring all relevant documents including a signed consent form to reception. Your document will then be processed and reception will contact you to arrange an appointment with a doctor or to advice that the form/letter is ready for collection. This process takes between 7-20 working days for completion.

The National Health Service (NHS) does not cover form completions so there is a charge for this service. For more information and charges contact reception.

Charges do not apply to accommodation forms and medical certificates for the university, please contact reception for further information on these two forms.

Private Services

If you are a College Staff or College Student and are not eligible for NHS care or need non-NHS services the practice offers the following Non NHS / Private services:

  • Medical Examinations
  • Private Blood tests
  • Private Consultations
  • Private Medical Forms
  • To Whom It May Concern Letters
  • Travel Vaccinations / Immunizations through our Travel Clinic

You will be required to sign a consent form if your medical information needs to be shared with a third party. Please sign this consent form and bring it to the reception.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website