The Health Centre can complete:
- Medical Certificates for the university (no charge)
- Medical reports for Insurance companies
- Medical reports for Occupational Health
- Medical reports for Solicitors
- Health Profession Council (HPC) forms
- General Dental Council (GDC) forms
- Accommodation forms
Completion of Forms or Reports
Bring all relevant documents to reception and a signed consent form . Your document will then be processed and reception will contact you to arrange an appointment with a doctor or to advice that the form/letter is ready for collection. This process takes between 3 to 7 days for completion.
The National Health Service (NHS) does not cover form completions so there is a charge for this service. For more information and charges contact reception.
Charges do not apply to accommodation forms and medical certificates for the university, please contact reception for further information on these two forms.
If you are a College Staff or College Student and are not eligible for NHS care or need non-NHS services the practice offers the following Non NHS / Private services:
- Medical Examinations
- Private Blood tests
- Private Consultations
- Private Medical Forms
- To Whom It May Concern Letters
- Travel Vaccinations / Immunizations through our Travel Clinic
You will be required to sign a consent form if your medical information needs to be shared with a third party. Please sign this consent form and bring it to the reception.