Advice, Urgent Care & Results
You can login to your SystmOnline account to view your results at any time. If you do not have a SystmOnline account please contact our Reception team via email or telephone to set this up.
If you have any questions regarding your results you can call us between 09:00-11:00 and a practice nurse will call you back to discuss the results with you and arrange any follow-up appointments you need.
Same Day and Emergency Appointments
If you require same day or an emergency appointment please complete the online consultation form on the home page (click on the yellow banner) between 07:00 - 10:30.
Alternatively you can call us on 02078482613 between 09:00 - 11:00.
If you call after 11:00 the reception team will signpost you to the most appropriate way of seeking help
Situations not appropriate for Same Day and Emergency Appointments
For the following situations you need to contact the Health Centre by email or telephone and the reception team will advise you what to do:
- Accommodation letters (Doctors appointment).
- Certificates of good health for placement.
- Medical certificates for longstanding problems.
- Medical certificates for missed lectures up to one week. (see section on Forms & Certificates for this above)
- Referrals to external agencies for ongoing problems
- Repeat medication review.
- Review of existing medical problems for which you have seen a GP before.
- Routine smear tests.
- Starting a contraceptive method for the first time.
- Travel health / travel vaccination.